Affordable Care Act reporting requirements & potential penalties are still in force and reporting deadlines are approaching! Are you prepared?
We’ve all seen the headlines discussing the Affordable Care Act – “repeal and replace”, “repeal and repair”, or just plain old “fix it”. What you aren’t seeing in the headlines are the approaching deadlines for reporting on Tax Year 2016 – and potential for penalties.
1095B/1095C postmark to employees/responsible individuals: March 2nd, 2017
1094/1095B 1094/1095C postmark to the IRS: February 28th, 2017 (employers filing less than 250 information returns are eligible for mailing to the IRS)
1094/1095B 1094/1095C electronic filing to the IRS: March 31st, 2017 (employer filing 250 or more information returns must file electronically)
ACA GPS continues to welcome new subscribers for Tax Year 2016. ACA Reporting is $925 per EIN and includes:
- Subscription to ACA Management Tool® software solution
- Up to 1,000 Form 1095’s (Download as PDFs for printing & distributing)
- E-Filing with the IRS (no TCC number needed)
- Unlimited corrections / resubmissions
- Dedicated Customer Service Representative
- Data templates (B or C series forms)
- Exclusive Coding Guide (C series forms)
- OPTIONAL: Print Pack & Mail service ($2.00 per form)
A Reporting Only Subscription to the ACA Management Tool® gives employers the ability to create & distribute forms to their employees & electronically file information returns with the IRS under ACA GPS’s TCC number. This subscription can be used for either B series or C series information reporting.
Don’t let Affordable Care Act Reporting Requirements sneak up on you! And avoid the assessable payment penalties! Contact ACA GPS today!
If you enjoyed this article “Affordable Care Act Reporting Requirements still in force!” and found the information helpful, visit our blog to read others like it.