ACA Management Tool® integrates easily with your scheduling, payroll or Human Resource Information System software. By performing just a few simple steps, you can easily upload information into the Tool®. Then you can set up worker categories and measurement periods, generate reports and begin receiving important alerts.
Data Protection & Security
ACA GPS, LLC takes data security very seriously. ACA GPS was awarded SOC2 Certification by an Independent Auditor. ACA GPS controls over the ACA Management Tool® were suitably designed to provide reasonable assurance that:
- The system is protected against unauthorized access, use, or modification.
- The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- System processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely and authorized.
- Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
- Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed, and destroyed in conformity with ACA GPS’s commitments and system requirements.
The auditor’s report was based on the principles set forth in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ TSP section 100, Trust Services Principles, Criteria, and Illustrations for Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy. If you are interested in reviewing a copy of the SOC3 report, please contact us.
Knowledge & Expertise
Are you on TRACK with Healthcare Reform and the ACA?
The Affordable Care Act presents complex questions for employers:
“Am I an Applicable Large Employer (ALE)?”
“How many hours are our variable hour employees working?”
“Am I required to offer coverage to my full-time employees?”
“What do I need to report, and when?”
Get answers to these questions, and many more, from Certified Healthcare Reform Specialists® (CHRS) at ACA GPS. Trish Moynihan and Mark Miller have earned their CHRS® designations through the Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute. CHRS® represents a superior level of healthcare reform knowledge. Specialists possess the training and knowledge to implement and manage healthcare reform regulations, have access to expert employee benefits attorneys, and can help employer clients with healthcare reform strategy.
The curriculum included:
- Impact of ACA Mandates on Employer-Sponsored Group Health Plans
- Essential Health Benefits vs. Minimum Essential Coverage – How they differ & why it matters
- Strategically Communicating with Employees about Healthcare Reform
- Public and Private Insurance Exchanges – What they mean to Employers and Employees
- The Who, What, Where, and When’s of the Employer Mandate Under ACA
- Fiduciary Fundamentals for Group Health Plans
- ACA Practical Considerations & Litigation Avoidance
Visit Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute for more information on the certification.