ACA Management Tool® is a cloud-based, secure software designed and developed by ACA GPS, LLC.
Product Features include Tracking, Reporting, and Analysis tools based on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) regulation requirements. The Tool® gives employers the Control and Knowledge they need to navigate the complex maze of the ACA.
ACA Management Tool® integrates easily with any type of scheduling, payroll or Human Resource Information System software. By performing just a few simple steps, a subscriber can easily upload the necessary information into the Tool® and immediately determine their “Applicable Large Employer” (ALE) status. They can also set up worker categories and measurement periods, generate reports and receive alerts.
Data Protection & Security
ACA GPS, LLC takes data security very seriously. ACA GPS was awarded SOC2 Certification by an Independent Auditor in May of 2016. ACA GPS controls over the ACA Management Tool® were suitably designed to provide reasonable assurance that as of May 16, 2016:
- The system is protected against unauthorized access, use, or modification
- The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed
- System processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely and authorized
- Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed
- Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed, and destroyed in conformity with ACA GPS’s commitments and system requirements
The auditor’s report was based on the principles set forth in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ TSP section 100, Trust Services Principles, Criteria, and Illustrations for Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy. If you are interested in reviewing a copy of the SOC3 report, please click here.
Knowledge and Expertise
Are you on TRACK with Healthcare Reform and the ACA?
The adoption and implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as ACA, presents complex questions for employers with 50 or more full-time (or full-time equivalent) employees:
“Am I an Applicable Large Employer?”
“How many hours are our variable hour employees working?”
“Am I required to offer coverage to my full time employees?”
“What do I need to report, and when?”
Get answers to these questions, and many more, from a Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist® (CHRS) at ACA GPS. Marc Catalano is designated as a CHRS® with the Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute.
The Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute is a nonprofit public policy organization governed by national healthcare reform leaders and experts from both the public and private sectors. The institute’s mission is to conduct independent research to provide innovative and practical solutions for providing more affordable healthcare and insurance. HCRCPI provides research and creates insight and education through the publication of white papers, webinars, and tool kits with a mission to convey transparency.
CHRS® represents a superior level of healthcare reform knowledge. Specialists possess the training and knowledge to implement and manage healthcare reform regulations, have access to expert employee benefits attorneys, and are able to help employer clients with their healthcare reform strategy.
The curriculum included:
- Impact of ACA Mandates on Employer-Sponsored Group Health Plans
- Essential Health Benefits vs. Minimum Essential Coverage – How they differ & why it matters
- Strategically Communicating with Employees about Healthcare Reform
- Public and Private Insurance Exchanges – What they mean to Employers and Employees
- The Who, What, Where, and When’s of the Employer Mandate Under ACA
- Fiduciary Fundamentals for Group Health Plans
- ACA Practical Considerations & Litigation Avoidance
Visit Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute for more information on the certification.