ACA reporting requirements still in force! Are you prepared?
We all saw the headlines discussing the Affordable Care Act – “repeal and replace”, “repeal and repair”, or just plain old “fix it” over the last few years. What we didn’t see was information about the reporting deadlines and potential for penalties. The deadlines will be here before you know it!
2020 Tax Year Deadlines:
Postmark to employees/responsible individuals: February 1, 2021
Postmark to the IRS: March 1, 2021 (employers filing less than 100 information returns are eligible for mailing to the IRS)
Electronic filing to the IRS: March 31, 2021 (employers filing 100 or more information returns must file electronically)
ACA GPS continues to welcome new subscribers for all Tax Years.
ACA Reporting starts at $199 per EIN and includes:
- Subscription to ACA Management Tool® software solution
- 25 Form 1095s (Download as PDFs for printing & distributing)
- E-Filing with the IRS (no TCC number needed)
- Unlimited corrections / resubmissions
- Dedicated Customer Service Representative
- Data templates (B or C series forms)
- Exclusive Coding Guide (C series forms)
- OPTIONAL: Print Pack & Mail service ($2.00 per form)
A Reporting Only Subscription to the ACA Management Tool® gives employers the ability to create & distribute forms to their employees & electronically file information returns with the IRS under ACA GPS’s TCC number. This subscription can be used for either B series or C series information reporting.