ACA reporting requirements still in force! Are you prepared?
We all saw the headlines discussing the Affordable Care Act – “repeal and replace”, “repeal and repair”, or just plain old “fix it” over the last few years. The ACA has not gone away – and the requirements to report are still in force. The deadlines will be here before you know it!
2021 Tax Year Deadlines:
Postmark to employees/responsible individuals: March 2, 2022
Postmark to the IRS: February 28, 2022 (employers filing less than 250 information returns are eligible for mailing to the IRS)
Electronic filing to the IRS: March 31, 2022 (employers filing 250 or more information returns must file electronically)
ACA GPS continues to welcome new subscribers for all Tax Years.
ACA Reporting starts at $199 per EIN and includes:
- Subscription to ACA Management Tool® software solution
- 25 Form 1095s (Download as PDFs for printing & distributing)
- E-Filing with the IRS (no TCC number needed)
- Unlimited corrections / resubmissions
- Dedicated Customer Service Representative
- Data templates (B or C series forms)
- Exclusive Coding Guide (C series forms)
- OPTIONAL: Print Pack & Mail service ($2.00 per form)
A Reporting Only Subscription to the ACA Management Tool® gives employers the ability to create & distribute forms to their employees & electronically file information returns with the IRS under ACA GPS’s TCC number. This subscription can be used for either B series or C series information reporting.